Monday, 23 May 2011
130g crushed marie biscuits,30g ground hazelnut,80g melted butter
250g cream cheese,60g caster sugar,2 eggs,90g whipping cream, 1 tbsp cornstarch,60g hazelnut spread
75g icing sugar, 3 tbsp water ,15g butter,25g hazelnut spread
1) to make base,stir all ingredients until combined, press mixture into base of ( 6-inches) cakr tin.
2) to make filling, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs,one at a time,beating well after each addition.
3) Beat in whipping cream and cornstarch until blended.Lastly add in hazelnut spread,mix well.
4) Pour filling into tin .Bake in prehrated oven at 170C for 40-45 minutes or until cooked.Remove from heat and leave to cool.Chill in fridge.
5) For decoration, stir all ingredients in a heatproof bowl over simmering of water until melted and smooth . Spread over the cheesecake.